This group offers comfort, support, and information for adults who have survived the loss of a loved one by suicide. Suicide is a different type of loss. It feels very heavy. Let’s help each other make the burden lighter.
- Discover how to nurture and comfot yourself while healing
- Receive support from others who have lost a loved one to suicide
- Participate in activities that honor and celebrate your loved one’s life
- Explore healthy ways to express your feelings of grief
- Find ways to ask for support from friends and family
Reservations required. For more information or to enroll in a group please call 918-587-1200.