Comfort, support and information for adults who have experienced the death of a child 18 years old or above.
- Discover how to nurture and comfort while healing
- Recieve support from others who have experienced the death of a child
- Learn coping skills to manage your emotions
- Participate in activities to honor and celebrate your child’s life
- Explore healthy ways to express your feelings of grief
- Find ways to ask for support from family and friends
Pre-registration required. Please call 918-587-1200 to reserve your spot!